This Cookies Policy (“Policy
”) describes how Narvar, Inc. (“Narvar
Cookies and Other Technologies
A cookie is a piece of information sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can help a website like ours recognize repeat users and allow a website to track web usage behavior. Cookies work by assigning a number to the user that has no meaning outside of the assigning website.
Cookies can be stored on your computer for different periods of time. “Session cookies” only last for as long as the browser session and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. “Persistent cookies” cookies survive after your browser is closed until a defined expiration date set in the cookie, and help us recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
We also uses pixel tags, from the third parties set out below, to help us improve use of our Site and the services, and know when content has been shown to you. Pixel tags are a technology similar to cookies that is placed on a website or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies.
The types of technologies that we use are detailed below:
The Site uses analytics and performance cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors, to see how visitors move around the Site and how the Site and the Services are being used. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example by making sure visitors are finding what they need easily. The information collected through these cookies include anonymous traffic statistics, like number of page views, number of visitors, and time spent on each page.In particular, the Site uses:
- Google Analytics (such as cookies named _ga, _gat, _gid), a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The information collected by Google (including your IP address) will be stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Site, compiling reports on the Site activity and providing further services to us relating to Site usage. Learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices here.
- Google Tag Manager, a tag management tool provided by Google. This helps us store information about your preferences regarding cookies on our Site.
- Marketo: This tool is used to collect information about your visit and interaction on the Site, in particular what Narvar web pages users visit, what links users click in emails and to collect data when a user voluntarily fills out forms on the Site. Learn more about Marketo’s privacy practices here.
- Bugsnag: A service provided by Bugsnag, Inc. used to correct errors and problems with the functionality of our Services.
- New Relic: A browser monitoring product that gives visibility into the complete web page lifecycle for modern browser-side applications.
- Sparkpost: Used to support email delivery.
- LiveChat: A cookie placed by Narvar to offer live support chat.
- Shipment ID tracking: A cookie placed by Narvar to support our order tracking Services offered to our Customers.
You can prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics on our Site by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser here
.You can prevent your data being collected by Marketo by contacting Narvar at firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also prevent your data being collected by analytics tools used on the Site by turning off cookies in your browser (please see the “Your Choices
” section below for more information).
You may also manage or opt-out of cookies served through the Site by using the links provided above.
Please note that if you reject cookies or turn cookies off, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
To find out more about cookies and similar technologies, including how to see what cookies and similar technologies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit this third-party page
in the United States, or the European Digital Advertising Alliance
in Europe, or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources
, and follow the opt-out instructions there. If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings. 04
We may change the type of third party service providers that place cookies on the Site and amend this Policy at any time by posting the amended version on the Site Unless additional notice or consent is required by applicable laws, this will serve as your notification of these changes. 05
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. Written communication should be sent to:Narvar, Inc.
Attn: Narvar Legal
50 Beale Street, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105