According to NRF, 20-30% of your annual retail business and new customer acquisition occurs during 4th quarter. Peak season can make or break the year, but it’s also a leaky sieve if you don’t build trust and stay in touch after the last bit of tinsel is gone. Join us to learn important insights and strategies to maximize your Holiday acquisition efforts.
Sign up for our webinar to learn:
- How to address consumer anxiety around shipping & delivery and why it’s important.
- The shift in venue preference between physical & digital for different activities during peak season.
- How to up-level the returns experience and turn it into an advantage.
Learn more about the speakers:
- Charlie Cole, Tumi - Charlie Cole joined Tumi in 2015 as the Company’s Chief Digital Officer. In this role, Mr. Cole is responsible for overseeing and developing the brands’ national and international e-commerce and digital platforms. Since Samsonite’s acquisition of Tumi in 2016, Charlie has also taken the role of Global Chief eCommerce Officer for Samsonite Corporation – which includes oversight of global strategy for brands such as Samsonite, American Tourister, Hartmann, Gregory, High Sierra, eBags, Speck and others.
- Sucharita Kodali, Forrester - Sucharita has been the lead retail analyst at Forrester Research since 2005, where she focuses on the intersection of technology and commerce. She served on the board of Shop.org, and as Chief Retail Strategist at Shoptalk. Prior to Forrester, Sucharita held management positions at Saks Fifth Avenue, Toys 'R' Us, Walt Disney Company, Cap Cities/ABC and was a member of the founding team at Babystyle.