Even though we can’t believe the first month of the year is already almost over, we Narvarians are certainly looking forward to February 1st—and there’s one big reason for that: Summit 2018.
Following in the footsteps of last year’s inaugural Narvar Summit, the 2018 event promises to be exciting, enlightening, and engaging, with panels featuring forward-thinking industry pros such as Shutterfly’s Anne Berger, Gap’s John Stratford, and Finish Line’s Danielle Quatrochi.
Covering the current state of retail and what lies ahead, one of this year’s big themes will be the continuing evolution of customer relationship-building and loyalty. To help pave the way for the insightful discussions taking place this week (and beyond), we’ve compiled a roundup with some of our favorite loyalty-centric content:
- Inspire Customer Loyalty With Your Post-purchase Journey: This infographic highlights specific places in the customer journey where retailers can inspire more trust and loyalty.
- How to Communicate Throughout the Customer Journey: Learn how to effectively communicate with consumers at every stage of the journey to drive more purchases, loyalty, and repeat business.
- Easy Returns Promote Customer Loyalty—Just Ask These Guys: Read about how three big retailers set themselves apart from the pack when it comes to returns—and enjoy an uptick in customer loyalty as a result.
- How to Create Shopping Experiences Worth Savoring: Experiential retail and branded experiences are so hot right now. Here’s how to deliver what consumers are really looking for.
- [Street Fight Mag] Could Revamped Loyalty Programs Save the Retail Industry?: These days, traditional loyalty programs aren’t quite hitting the mark. Here’s how a few innovative retailers are reinventing the concept to create more meaningful experiences.
- [Inbound Logistics] The Customer Experience: The Last Mile Gets the Royal Treatment: “The last mile is about the customer experience.” Being thoughtful about logistics can help you create an even better retention and loyalty strategy.
Hungry for more CX and loyalty-focused content? Stay tuned for our post-Summit event wrap-up, up on the blog at the end of this week.