We have arrived—we’re in the thick of Holiday 2017, and everyone in ecommerce is currently heads down getting all those last-minute orders and deliveries ready to go on time.
We at Narvar have published and read a lot of best practice tips and tricks over the past few months that can help retailers make the most of the year’s biggest season. So for anyone who’s feeling particularly overwhelmed as we near the end of the year, we thought it would be nice to offer a Holiday content roundup, complete with industry insights along with advice on building loyalty, optimizing returns, and creating an all-around positive experience for customers:
- Optimize Post-purchase During Retail’s Busiest Season: From setting the right expectations to staying ahead of operational problems, this eBook covers everything you need to know to create an ideal holiday post-purchase experience across the board.
- How to Prepare for Holiday Returns: Holiday gift returns may be inevitable, but a great experience can turn them into an opportunity to build relationships throughout the year.
- 5 Ways to Build Customer Loyalty During the Holiday Retail Season: We run through how to take advantage of your customer’s holiday post-purchase experience to encourage more loyalty all year long.
- The Scary Truth About Delivering a Bad Holiday Post-purchase Experience: Why retailers should be afraid of delivering a sub-par post-purchase experience during this hectic time of year.
- Artificial Intelligence Will Be Important This Holiday Season Even if Shoppers Don’t Know It: MarketWatch explains how AI is helping take care of basic customer service needs—such as answering questions about package tracking—during the busy holiday season, when CS teams are stretched extra thin.
- Online Sellers Could Face $32B in Returned Goods This Year: Supply Chain Dive tells us that returns are expected to increase exponentially this holiday season, and that the retailers who are prepared to handle the influx will be the ones that succeed.
Wishing you and yours the very best this Holiday season!