The pace of technology—and consumer expectation—has accelerated; to stay relevant, retailers need to have a strategy to keep up with customers as behavior evolves.
In this webinar, hear Sucharita Kodali, VP & Principal Retail Analyst at Forrester and Andria Tay, Director of Marketing at Narvar discuss the broader industry context and insights to help you future-proof your customer relationship strategy.
Download the webinar to learn:
- Key trends in consumer adoption of emerging technologies such as chatbots and voice.
- Consumer attitudes and preferred use cases for communications with retailers.
- How retailers can foster trust, build customer relationships, and inspire loyalty through prioritizing the post-purchase experience.
- Strategies for navigating the ever-evolving customer care landscape.
Learn more about the speakers:
- Sucharita Kodali, Forrester - Sucharita has been the lead retail analyst at Forrester Research since 2005, where she focuses on the intersection of technology and commerce. She served on the board of Shop.org, and as Chief Retail Strategist at Shoptalk. Prior to Forrester, Sucharita held management positions at Saks Fifth Avenue, Toys 'R' Us, Walt Disney Company, Cap Cities/ABC and was a member of the founding team at Babystyle.
- Andria Tay, Narvar - Andria is a strategic marketing executive focused on the convergence of entertainment, technology and retail. She contributed to the success of the iconic MTV cable channel in the 90’s and was VP of Marketing at EMI Music before pivoting to retail, most recently at Walmart.com. At Narvar she is responsible for thought-leadership and research-led content.