Pathways to Loyalty and Post-purchase Success
eTail surveyed 100+ retailers on how they maximize post-purchase strategies to drive customer loyalty. They shared what works for them, what doesn't, and how they're improving post-purchase to meet customer retention goals. Download this report to read insights form your retail peers.
Here's what we learned:
- Branded tracking pages trump standard display ads in driving website traffic. Investing in post-purchase drives additional conversions.
- Providing customers with proactive information about their orders decreases call center volume. Answer questions before customers have to ask them.
- By asking for feedback on the delivery experience, retailers are addressing customer experience issues directly. They're giving customers a chance to tell them how they feel.
- Brands are working to improve the returns experience. One third of retailers have an online interface where customers can start and manage their own returns.
- Branded alerts are on the rise. 28% of retailers send branded notifications about deliveries.