How healthy is your post-purchase customer journey?
Measuring your customer retention efforts isn’t always straightforward. So how can you get a good picture of your impact among shoppers who have already bought something from your brand? By tracking the right post-purchase metrics, you can make intelligent, data-driven business decisions to increase customer loyalty. We outline what those metrics are in this eBook.
Download our eBook and learn how to measure your impact using the following metrics:
- WISMO volume and costs. “Where is my order?” inquiries can tell you how well you’re setting expectations around deliveries.
- Post-purchase engagement. How are customers reconnecting with your brand after they buy something?
- Customer feedback ratings. What’s one of the best ways to understand what your customers are thinking? Just ask them!
- Repeat purchases. Figure out what brings customers back to purchase again and again.
- Notification opt-ins. Track how many of your customers are opting in through emerging or evolving channels like text, messenger apps, and voice.
- Customer lifetime value. Predict how much revenue your organization would generate from a customer should he or she remain loyal till the very end.