How do you stop bad returns behavior without alienating customers?
From wardrobing to lying about returns reasons, consumers aren’t above squeezing ecommerce retailers for a little extra value.
The good news is, 85% of this negative behavior is preventable, and 35% of consumers will never bend or break retailer rules to begin with.
Here are some other tidbits you should know:
- 72% of shoppers who bend return rules are financially comfortable.
- The #1 most common rule breaking is lying about product damage or missing packages.
- 37.7% of return rule breakers would stop if it was easier to process returns (e.g., if brands offered home pickup)
To get the full story, request your copy of the report ASAP!
By the time you’re done reading, you’ll know how to:
- Identify rule breakers
- Mitigate inventory loss
- Reduce reverse logistic costs
- Better protect your profit margins