Narvar, the premium post-purchase experience platform, today announced Narvar Returns. This newest addition to the Narvar platform enables retailers to make returns an intuitive and seamless process as they capture richer customer feedback and reduce fulfillment costs. Narvar Returns will be available for demo at eTail West, in Palm Springs, CA from February 22–25, 2016.
“We now live in a world where people will abandon a brand if their experience isn’t exceptional. With the rise of e-commerce, a customer experience gap has emerged between purchase, fulfillment and back again. Narvar Returns represents a tremendous opportunity for retailers to bridge this gap with a post-purchase experience designed to win their customers’ loyalty.” — Amit Sharma, Founder and CEO of Narvar
Historically, retail returns are clunky and manual, relegated to form-based and pre-printed label solutions that are frustrating to shoppers and damaging to brands. With Narvar Returns, consumers are greeted with an intuitive digital experience where they can select eligible items from their order, easily share feedback and choose the most convenient return method. Additionally, they have visibility into the status of their return through integrated tracking tools and personalized notifications. Improving communications with consumers can result in a reduction in call center volume around returns, which currently accounts for 36 percent of calls.
“Working with Narvar, we were able to evolve our returns management into an engaging brand experience in a matter of weeks. While many brands exasperate consumers with returns, we can offer a convenient, easy-to-navigate experience that actually results in repeat customers, valuable feedback and lower costs associated with customer service.” — Jason Acevedo, senior director of ecommerce operations at The Limited
The Narvar premium post-purchase experience platform leverages data science and machine learning to help retailers continuously engage, up-sell and retain customers beyond the buy. With Narvar Returns, retailers are able to go one step further in the post-purchase journey with their customers, creating another opportunity to engage and add value, while creating a positive brand impression.
Key features of Narvar Returns include:
- Branded Interface: Beautifully designed interactions for returning products that blend seamlessly into existing e-commerce experience
- Personalized Recommendations: Opportunity for upsells informed by the stated reason for returns
- Expanded Shipping Options: Multiple shipping options made available to customers to best match their needs
- Returns Tracking: Real-time tracking of returns and refunds to reduce call center volume
- Optimized Carrier Selection: Access to the most appropriate shipping method for decreased costs, spanning same-day courier pickup to store drop-off
- Real-time Dashboard: Ability to collect and analyze customer feedback on why products are returned and what’s coming back to the warehouse